How You Use our Website (Analytics & Cookies)
To find out more about Google Analytics and to learn how to opt out, please visit:
- How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps, or
When you visit our Website, these analytics service providers may collect the following data, which will almost always be anonymised and aggregated before reporting back to us:
- number of visitors to our Website
- pages visited while at the Website and time spent per page
- page interaction information, such as scrolling, clicks and browsing methods
- websites where visitors have come from and where they go afterwards
- page response times and any download errors
- other technical information relating to end user device, such as IP address or browser plug-in
We process this information to understand how visitors use our Website, to evaluate and improve our Website, to make our Website more accessible and to compile statistical reports regarding that activity. For example, your IP address may be used to approximate the country from which you access our Website, and we would aggregate this information together so we know, for example, that visitors to our Website come from a specific territory. The information collected by data analytics is not used by us to develop a personal profile of you.
The processing of any of your personal data is necessary for us to pursue our legitimate interests in improving our Website and providing a better service and source of information to our Website visitors.
You can always choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
For further information about cookies and how to adjust your browser settings, please see:
Last updated March 2023.